Sunday, February 26, 2012



BEAM SatDOCK 9555 proves to be reliable on the road  
Rory Byrne, Maxidale Pty Ltd


My work involves a lot of travelling widely across Australia, covering many of the unsealed roads of the country, where it would be impossible to get any GSM network coverage. I knew I had to install a reliable, in-vehicle solution that allows handsfree communication and after having installed and used the Beam SatDOCK 9555 for the last 14 months, I am only happy to say that the support and reliability that I have received has been exceptional.



The industry I work in is Non Destructive Testing, and the nature of work involves analyzing and evaluation of materials and components.  My travels have taken me to remote areas of Australia, inspecting and testing welded joints on cross country pipelines.  The fresh tracks that are constructed for access can be very rough and dusty and I believe that the SatDOCK 9555 in the vehicle has stood up to its testament with its tough exterior construction and reliability of the unit.  


Summing up I now have a phone that when secured in the SatDOCK 9555 provides me a reliable service, a stronger signal strength and having the battery always charged gives me the peace of mind and confidence at work that in a case of emergency or incident I have a tool that could make a difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment